Wednesday, February 17, 2016

About Me and Trip Navigation Bangladesh

Trip Navigation Bangladesh
Trip Navigation Bangladesh
Thank you for reading Trip Navigation Bangladesh. I am Rahmat Ullah currently doing the job in a fast growing BPO company in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Traveling around is my fantasy.  My journey has been started in very early in my life when I was in class eight, now I already visited around 58 districts with most of the renowned and historical places in Bangladesh. Outside of Bangladesh I already visited Darjeeling, India, and Pokhara, Nepal. 

This site began as a travel blog for my family and friends and took off to see my beautiful country Bangladesh and the world. I thought I would travel around the world and wanted to post photos and share crazy stories so that my loved ones could follow along from afar.


Trip Navigation Bangladesh

Beautiful Bangladesh, Trip Navigation
Beautiful Bangladesh

Trip Navigation started from some point of view that I realized I should disclose my adventurous life after getting the chance to admit in Dhaka University in 2005. DU Tourist Society was my pathfinders. My plan is to travel whole Bangladesh. Beside these, I'll try to explore other countries. You can say this blog is my personal travel diary. I am here trying to explain and share some photos of most beautiful moments regarding my travel destinations that I visited. I will try to point out real taste of visiting around Bangladesh from my true experience.

Trip Navigation Bangladesh will try best to address you about travel tips, travel route, foods, accommodation, local tradition, culture, and rituals as well as want to be a virtual travel guide to this blog.


Photography

Boga Lake, Bandarban, Bangladesh
Bogalake

Nowadays, it is impossible for a traveler to explain the real taste of his trips without sharing photos and videos. I was very eager and enthusiastic about photography. I have some photophobia from very early of my life. From the very fast mobile camera was my only resource to capture photos then I got a canon IXUS 80 IS digital camera and started digital photography. I took about 10000 more photos by this camera.

 In 2012, after getting a job I manage to buy a new DSLR camera and it has been totally changed my photography life. I like to take nature, landscape and portrait, black & white and wedding photography. I will try to share my best photography throughout this blog.


About Me

Rahmat Ullah, Dm rehem, Trip Navigation Bangladesh

I completed my graduation from the University of Dhaka in 2012. As I am a student of Philosophy, my career is totally different apart from my study. I started working in the A2I project under British Council Bangladesh after that I joined a multinational BPO company, where I try to work and learn about enormous future of outsourcing in Bangladesh.

Comilla is my birth place. My journey began from my home to Lalmai Chandimata Mandir is an ancient Hindu temple located on the summit of the Lalmai hill in Barura Upazila of Comilla in 1999. It was a school fleeing one day trip with my friends.

Journey to India (Darjeeling) and Nepal (Pokhara) is all alone. This was the best tour outside of my country. It gives me enormous knowledge about lonely travel. Sharing taxi and hotel room with indigenous was too memorable as well as exciting for me.

My most memorable tour is Dhaka to Bandarban - Boga Lake - Keokradong to Jadipai Falls. Expedition Ratargul Swamp Forest is one of the best trips that I never tasted. Rangamati, Cox’s Bazar, Sait Martin Sea Beach, Koakata Sea Beach, Sundarban- Khulna, around Sylhet, Mdhobkonda Water Fall- Maulovi Bazar, Birishiri – Netrokona, Kantaji Temple Dinajpur, Teen Bigha Corridor - Lalmonirhat, Mahasthangarh – Bogra, Paharpur – Naogaon, Bangla Bandha (Zero Point), Panchagarh, what else is Bangladesh? Every natural, historical and ancient architectural place I tried to visit.

My journey is not stoppable.  I have been lucky enough to explore some extraordinary places, meet terrific new friends and eat as much food as possible. I’ve ended up doing so as a line of work too, which was unexpected but wonderful.


Connect with me!

I’m on Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter as well as Instagram.

Thank you for reading!

– Rahmat



Post a Comment
Top of Form
I love to see comments on my blog and appreciate the feedback from many of you. To be as useful as possible, a few rules apply to comments.

1. Comments need to be respectful. I welcome criticism, even if not constructive, but ad hominem attacks will be removed.
2.   Comments must be logical and relative with the blog or article.
3.    If a comment is solely promotional in nature, I will not approve it.
Your email address will not be published.
Bottom of Form


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you S-Tariqul Islam, stay with us and discover Bangladesh.

      Delete
  2. i love my motheland (Bangladesh), Photography says actually what it is. its called natural beauty of bangla. Nice Brother. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Yes, photography addresses the natural beauty of Bangladesh.

    ReplyDelete